Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Post!

As the Curt Jester once said, "And I said let there be blog, and there was blog and it was good."

Welcome to And a Sweet Sound it Made.

Let me state right off the bat that this is not an online journal, and that the purpose of this blog is for me to have a place to put all those book, movie, and music reviews and commentary that I've been wanting to write but never had the excuse to. That said, I hope you enjoy what you find here and come back as often as I post. Ideally, that would be once a week, but there's a big difference between ideals and actual practice, so we'll see what happens.

Once again, I hope you like what you find; and if you do, remember, I consider comments to be the best compliments you can give me!

2 comments:

Katherine S. Cole said...

Ha, and I didn't realize you had started a blog... it looks like you've already reviewed some interesting books! :)

Rebekah H. said...

And more to come! If you want anything in particular done (review or commentary), just let me know.

Post a Comment